Friday, October 19, 2007

A message for SL students

I have just upload these documents onto LMS:

- Nov 2006 paper, markscheme and subject report (thanks Chris for the reminder!)
- May 2007 subject report
- Jennifer's brilliant Paper 1 essay from the Prelims
- the PwPt used for the SL paper review (I edited it a little)

Please note that I have uploaded the complete subject report this time, which starts by talking about WL, then IOC, then HL Paper 1 and 2, then finally SL Paper 1 and 2. So please scroll to the last few pages for the relevant information. Please read their feedback on Paper 1 too! It will help enormously.

Jennifer's essay on 'To Help a Monkey...' was everything I said it was in class. Please look at how she responds carefully to what is on the page in front of her - no pre-conceived notions, no attempt to make the poem say what it doesn't, etc.

That's it for now. More comments will come this weekend!

3 comments:

xinhui said...

teachers keep saying that they post stuff on the LMS, but my checking does not seem to see anything. Is it that the documents only go to students in their class?

xinhui said...

oh whoops. I just discovered where all the documents are. =) sorry for the irrelevant commenting

JeNn said...

Madam, please don't embarrass me...

Although I am very very honoured. Thanks for the compliments!!!