Friday, October 19, 2007

Consultations and essays

A good number of you have been coming to see me, with essays that show clear signs of improvement - thank you very much.

For the rest who have not made appointments so far:

- If you have been scoring '7's consistently, that's fine. Practice on your own. Send me an essay if you like.

- If you've been scoring '6's, please send me at least 2 essays. I will give you feedback over email if you don't want to come back to school.

- If you have been scoring '5's and below, email me NOW for an appointment. That means YOU, Shahir. And if I don't get an email from you for an appointment by next week, I will be calling your parents to let them know the grade they should expect to see on Jan 7 next year. If both your parents and you are perfectly happy with the '4' or '5' you are getting now, tell me and I too will not ask anymore of you.

Thank you.

No comments: